Topics

Why? Why not? Survey on the DITA Learning & Training specialization -- #specialization #specialization

nkerzreho

Dear all,

This anonymous survey is meant to collect interest and opinions regarding the adoption of the Learning & Training specialization.
The survey is targeted to both learning designers and technical writers who are also creating training content.

It can be completed under 5 minutes and people can change answers until submission.
Please share the link with those you think would be interested.
Link: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/2LY8RFM

We are seeing a lot of interest in Learning and Training content and, of course, remote learning is becoming the norm.
At the University where I teach in France, we are planning hybrid training for the upcoming semester.

The survey results will be compiled after 2 months, presented publicly at a conference and published.

Thanks for sharing and/or responding,

Cheers,
Nolwenn