The current open repository for tools for generating DTD and XSD

Kristen James Eberlein

https://github.com/oasis-open/dita-rng-converter

Here is the current description:

OASIS TC Open Repository: The DITA RNG Converter provides cross-platform tools for generating DITA-conforming DTD- and XSD-format versions of RELAX NG DITA grammars: document type shells, vocabulary modules, and constraint modules. It makes it as easy as possible to develop and maintain DITA grammars by allowing use of RELAX NG syntax.

We had talked about repurposing? broadening? the purpose of this repo to include generating (monolithic, rather than modular) XSDs from RNG.

Chet, can we simply change the description of the repo to meet new needs?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor

Sorry, folks; finger fumble on my part. The e-mail was meant for the DITA Technical Committee.

.