Topics

Relationship table publishing?

Tonia

Hi all,
I’m looking at the Rellinks.arg and wondering how to publish related links only if the ditamap has a relationship table.

For ditamap that aren’t using a relationship table, the desired behavior is that no related links are shown. I’m told that this configuration also blocks inclusion of a relationship table.

We’d like to serve both use cases with the same output transform. Is this possible?

Thanks for any guidance,
Tonia

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Tonia,
If you never care about the automatically-created links and care only about the links in the reltable, then I believe setting args.rellinks to nofamily and including the reltable will meet your needs.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile