Topics

#Oxygen #Oxygen

ritus@...

Hi All,
I wanted to understand, does Oxygen support use-by-reference Footnote?
I don’t see the support for type =”fn” for xref element in Oxygen  22.1

Thanks, Ritu

Radu Coravu

Hi Ritu,

You seem to have attached an image but I'm having trouble opening it, can you change its format from emf to some more common format like PNG?

You can use the Oxygen Attributes view to set the @type attribute on an xref element.

On 11/16/20 1:50 PM, ritus@... wrote:

Hi All,
I wanted to understand, does Oxygen support use-by-reference Footnote?
I don’t see the support for type =”fn” for xref element in Oxygen  22.1

Thanks, Ritu

ritus@...

Hi Radu,

Thank you! for your response.

In Oxygen, I see only concept, reference, task, and topic as options for xref >type attribute by default.

Can this be customized?

Thanks,
Ritu

Radu Coravu

Hello Ritu,

Yes, this can be customized. There is a content completion configuration file located in:

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR/frameworks/dita/resources/cc_config.xml

and it defines those values:

<match attributeName="type">
<items action="addIfEmpty">
<item value="topic"/>