Topics

Output of Link with a role of Next using map2html.xsl

imknewby <inewby@...>

I have the following syntax in a concept file.

<link href="test.xml" role="next" scope="local" type="concept"></link>

After I run the transform (map2html.xsl) the html includes the
following:

[ColonSymbol]
clear="all"/></p></div>

What do I need to do in order to get rid of [ColonSymbol] ?

Is there some kind of entitiy file I need?

TIA

--Ilana

Don R. Day <dond@...>

--- In dita-users@..., "imknewby" <inewby@p...> wrote:

What do I need to do in order to get rid of [ColonSymbol] ?

Is there some kind of entitiy file I need?
This was a case of an internationalized definition in the transforms
that I overlooked to pre-define in the strings.xml file in the
dita13/xsl directory, Ilana.

Try adding the following line under the English set of text
replacement strings in that strings.xml file:

<str xml:lang="en" name="ColonSymbol">:</str>

You can repeat this also for the German and Spanish sample instances
if you wish, changing the xml:lang value to "de" and "es"
respectively. The support is only language-specific at this
time--we'll have to add locale awareness later.

Thanks for reporting this. I'll add this correction to the bug list
for a next update, and will check for other such undefined references
in the transforms.

--
Don Day
IBM Lead DITA Architect