Topics

MathML Rendering for PDF

Bill Burns

Greetings,

We are working with a client to migrate their PDF plugin to DITA-OT 3.6. They have some pretty complex equations, so we’re not sure that Antenna House MathML support is sufficient. Any recommendations for rendering complex MathML equations in PDF transforms?

Bill Burns
512-646-2100
--
We are [A]

Mica Semrick

If you're willing to go DITA > HTML > PDF, then you should consider PDF Reactor with the MathJax library.

Bonus that PDF Reactor's support is quick to reply.

-m

On March 5, 2021 12:54:46 PM PST, Bill Burns <bb@...> wrote:
Greetings,

We are working with a client to migrate their PDF plugin to DITA-OT 3.6. They have some pretty complex equations, so we’re not sure that Antenna House MathML support is sufficient. Any recommendations for rendering complex MathML equations in PDF transforms?

Bill Burns
512-646-2100
--
We are [A]

Toshihiko Makita

Hi Bill,

we’re not sure that Antenna House MathML support is sufficient.
If you send me the sample DITA authoring, I can send your the rendering result with the newest AH Formatter release.

 Toshihiko Makita
 Development Group. Antenna House, Inc. Ina Branch
 Web site:
 http://www.antenna.co.jp/
 http://www.antennahouse.com/