Looking for a PDF design challenge #content-delivery

Corinna Kinchin

Good day all,

My colleague Joanne and I will be showcasing MiramoPDF 2.0 at a #ConVExLive test kitchen on Tuesday 27th, and I'm planning to work through developing a real-world PDF design example from scratch. Do you have any beautiful PDF designs which could be used as a basis for this? Or are there particular design features you struggle to achieve using other PDF renderers? If so please email a sample PDF to me: ckinchin@.... If you are also able to share the DITA content used to produce the PDF,  that would be great, but is not vital.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at #ConVExLive!

All the best,
... Corinna