From: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Papademetrious via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 3:24 PM
To: main@dita-users.groups.io
Subject: [EXT]: Re: [dita-users] Displaying links between DITA topics as a diagram

**External Email**

Hi Radu,

This visualization is pretty cool! I appreciate the example graph so we could easily see what is produced without running all the steps.

Our books have cross-deliverable links using peer maps (<mapref scope="peer">) with keyscopes. I have considered writing a script to extract a similar graph for book-to-book references, so we can see how our books - and thus our products - tend to reference each other. Your example gives me a great example of how the visualization part could work. I was originally going to create a static drawing using GraphViz, but I like this interactive VisJS approach better.

Thank you for sharing this!

 - Chris