DITA-OT not reporting incorrect IDs as errors

anish m

 I have topics with content references to IDs within the same topic. If an incorrect ID mentioned for the reference, DITA-OT does not report an error while generating the PDF. Is there any way to report this as an error.

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Anish,
Can you try setting the runtime parameter of processing-mode=strict ?

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Aug 19, 2021, at 10:40 AM, anish m via groups.io <anishm_1234@...> wrote:

 I have topics with content references to IDs within the same topic. If an incorrect ID mentioned for the reference, DITA-OT does not report an error while generating the PDF. Is there any way to report this as an error.

It looks like this bug here:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3446

Maybe you can add a comment on it that you also want it resolved.