From: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> on behalf of Hadley, Roger (Hillsboro) via groups.io <roger.hadley@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:59 PM
To: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [dita-users] Diagram XML markup/definition language within DITA?

I use PlantUML in Oxygen for diagramming. So far using PlantUML Activity diagrams, which would not be the appropriate type of XML Schema. But PlantUML has many different diagrams types, one of which is likely appropriate. Here are some relelvant links:
https://plantuml.com/
https://blog.oxygenxml.com/topics/embedding_diagrams_in_dita_topics_using_plantuml.html