Topics

Companies using keys and AEM + XML plug-in #CCMS #keys

Kristen James Eberlein

I would like to get in touch with people at companies who use Adobe AEM + XML as their CCMS -- and their DITA information model uses keys.

  • Are you using the built-in AEM Web editor?
  • Are you using an external authoring tool, such as Adobe FrameMaker or Oxygen XML Editor?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor

John Piechowski

We are using Adobe AEM and keys. We use the built in web editor. Happy to connect and provide more details.

John

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020, 8:30 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

I would like to get in touch with people at companies who use Adobe AEM + XML as their CCMS -- and their DITA information model uses keys.

  • Are you using the built-in AEM Web editor?
  • Are you using an external authoring tool, such as Adobe FrameMaker or Oxygen XML Editor?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor

Huntley Eshenroder

Hi Kris,

We are using AEM and keys, though in a fairly vanilla manner. We aren't live yet in AEM but looking to get there this year. We too are using the built in web editor. Feel to reach out if you want more info.

-Huntley

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:30 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

I would like to get in touch with people at companies who use Adobe AEM + XML as their CCMS -- and their DITA information model uses keys.

  • Are you using the built-in AEM Web editor?
  • Are you using an external authoring tool, such as Adobe FrameMaker or Oxygen XML Editor?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor

Julio J Vazquez

Hi Kris,

We use AEM with oXygen, though sometimes I use the editor. We aren't using keys yet but have a requirement with our IT team to support keys.

Julio J. Vazquez