Cannot resolve keyrefs when creating PDFs from individual topics #keys

stinakab

Hi,

Has anybody created either a plug-in or a transformation in Oxygen that creates PDFs from individual topics where keyrefs to keys.ditamaps are resolved properly?
I know that there is a scenario in "Oxygen DITA PDF - based on HTML5 & CSS" that makes this possible, but we are still working with XSL- FO and cannot move to CSS right now.
I'm not sure if it's possible to just try and copy and adjust the basics of what has been done for the Oxygen scenario to make it work for XSL-FO as well.

Any help or ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Christina

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Christina,
Did you try specifying —resource and pointing to your keymap?

On May 7, 2021, at 7:00 AM, stinakab via groups.io <christina.kaboth@...> wrote:

Hi,

Has anybody created either a plug-in or a transformation in Oxygen that creates PDFs from individual topics where keyrefs to keys.ditamaps are resolved properly?
I know that there is a scenario in "Oxygen DITA PDF - based on HTML5 & CSS" that makes this possible, but we are still working with XSL- FO and cannot move to CSS right now.
I'm not sure if it's possible to just try and copy and adjust the basics of what has been done for the Oxygen scenario to make it work for XSL-FO as well.

Any help or ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Christina

stinakab

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I've tried that, but unfortunately, the keys are outside the root scope, because we share them among several projects. They are located higher in the hierarchy of files.
Any idea how to solve this?

Best rgds,
Christina