Topics

API Reference specialization proposal

ehennum5 <ehennum@...>

Hi, DITA users:

We've been thinking about the reference documentation for API
libraries (for instance, Java class libraries) and what kind of DITA
specialization would be appropriate. We came up with one approach:

Within the folder, view APIReferenceSpecializationSummary.html
and the two supporting images.

No guarantee that this approach will get implemented, but we thought
the strategy might be interesting to talk about.

Comments?

Erik Hennum

PS. If anyone knows how to establish a stable URI for individual
files in the Yahoo folder, I'd be grateful for the tip. Folder
files seem to resolve to different URIs for different users.