Anyone using Oxygen XML Editor to generate WebHelp output from DITA content?

Radu Coravu

Hi everyone,

If you are using Oxygen XML Editor to generate Oxygen WebHelp output from DITA, and your published userguide is on a public web server would you mind sending me a link to it? You can send the link in private if you do not want to share with the list (radu_coravu@sync.ro).

I'm curious about how our WebHelp output is being styled.

Hi Radu,

I hope there are on-group replies to your request. We are quite interested in having a look.

 - Chris

stinakab

Hi Radu,

You know ours already, but for the rest of the group: you're welcome to check out our latest public output layout on https://steinberg.help/nuendo/v11/en/index.html, made with Oxygen 23.0 and DITA OT 3.5.4, with accessibility in mind.
We have several layout versions of the webhelp output in our documents archive. The latest one is the one we are most proud of - for the moment. There are always new things to add.
We think the output gets better and better with every version. Thanks to the SyncRO Soft team.

Christina

Radu Coravu

Hi Christina,

Thank you :)

On 4/24/21 13:19, stinakab via groups.io wrote:

Hi Radu,

You know ours already, but for the rest of the group: you're welcome to check out our latest public output layout on https://steinberg.help/nuendo/v11/en/index.html, made with Oxygen 23.0 and DITA OT 3.5.4, with accessibility in mind.
We have several layout versions of the webhelp output in our documents archive. The latest one is the one we are most proud of - for the moment. There are always new things to add.
We think the output gets better and better with every version. Thanks to the SyncRO Soft team.

Christina

Leigh White

Hi Radu,

The IXIASOFT online documentation is Oxygen WebHelp output with IXIASOFT styling. We love the ease of publishing. Here's one example:

https://www.ixiasoft.com/documentation/IXIASOFT_CCMS/6.3/User_Guides_Writer_DRM/en/index.html

Best,
Leigh

Radu Coravu