ant copy

scott ashmead

Hi,

My DITA plugin contains a build XML file that I use to copy files from the plugin to the output folder.
When running the transform from the command line is there a standard variable that I can use in the build file that duplicated what follows the "-o" parameter on the command line?

For example:
My command line contains the following:
dita -i C:\development\Documentation\Test_files\test.ditamap -f my_transform -o C:\development\Documentation\command_line\

In my build XML file I would like to use a variable that contains the path that follows "-o" above instead of hard-coding the path.

More specifically, I would like to use a variable in the @todir attribute below rather than using a path.
<copy todir="out/topic-xhtml/css">

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Scott

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Scott,
I believe it’s ${dita.output.dir} but you might want to review the out-of-the-box plugin build files to confirm.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile