[ann][webinar] Creating Frameworks Using an Extension Script (April 21) #Oxygen
The last live event of April is getting closer and closer, and we want you there! Join us next Wednesday (April 21) for the “Creating Frameworks Using an Extension Script” webinar.
During this event, Alex Jitianu (DITA evangelist and development lead at Syncro Soft) will take an extensive look at a specific method where a framework can be created using a special XML descriptor file, either from scratch or by extending an existing built-in framework (such as DITA or DocBook) and then making modifications to it. To make this possible, Alex will be covering topics, such as:
* The framework structure as a package that contains resources and configuration information to provide ready-to-use support for an XML vocabulary or document type.
* What benefits this new approach brings when compared with creating a framework in GUI.
* Exploring various use cases and implement them through the script.
* How to extend existing built-in or custom frameworks.
* What deployment options are available.
This is a free event and you can register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2021-9.html
Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming events: https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html
Oxygen XML Editor