[ann] Version 3.1.0 of the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on has been released! #Oxygen
We are excited to announce that version 3.1.0 of the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on is now available in the Oxygen XML default add-on repository!
Version 3.1.0 of the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on comes with these useful new improvements:
* Cross-references are now handled properly when converting Word to HTML/DITA.
* Index entries, footnotes, and endnotes are now handled properly when converting Word to DITA.
* References to local HTML documents are now automatically updated when converting HTML to DITA.
* Fixed an issue with HTML to DITA/DocBook conversions where extra new lines were added when converting "pre" elements.
* Fixed an issue with Excel to DITA conversions that sometimes resulted in table elements with invalid IDs (#51).
* Fixed an issue with Word/HTML to DITA/DocBook conversions that caused spaces between inline elements to be removed.
To install the add-on, follow these instructions:
1. Go to Help->Install new add-ons to open an add-on selection dialog box.
2. Enter or paste https://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Addons/default/updateSite.xml in the Show add-ons from field.
3. Select the Batch Documents Converter add-on and click Next.
4. Read the end-user license agreement. Then select the I accept all terms of the end-user license agreement option and click Finish.
5. Restart the application.
For more information, see the details for the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on on GitHub:
We hope you will find this add-on useful and, as always, your feedback is welcomed!
Oxygen XML Editor