Topics

[ann] Oxygen DITA References View add-on version 2.0.0 is now available! #Oxygen

alin_belu@...

Hello,

We are happy to announce that version 2.0.0 of our Oxygen DITA References View add-on is now available in the Oxygen XML default add-on repository!

The new version of the add-on is free and compatible with any Oxygen XML Editor/Author/Developer version 23.0 and newer.

Version 2.0.0 of the Oxygen DITA References View add-on comes with these useful new improvements:
* The addition of a new tab where incoming references are presented for the current DITA topic.
* Added support for translating the view's user interface in English, German, French, Japanese, and Dutch.
* Various small bugs were fixed.

To install the add-on, follow these instructions:
1. In Oxygen, go to Help->Install new add-ons to open an add-on selection dialog box.
2. Enter or paste https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-dita-outgoing-references-view/master/build/addon.xml in the Show add-ons from field.
3. Select the DITA Outgoing References View add-on and click Next.
4. Read the end-user license agreement. Then select the I accept all terms of the end-user license agreement option and click Finish.
5. Restart the application.

For more information, see the details for the Oxygen DITA References View add-on on GitHub:
https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-dita-references-view

We hope you will find this add-on useful and as always, any feedback is welcomed!

Best regards,
Alin
--
Alin Belu