Presenting In-browser transforms and microcontent at ConVEx

despopoulos_chriss

Hi all...

Tooting My Own Horn department:
I'm presenting "DITA Topics to Microcontent: Doubling Down on Reuse" at ConVEx 2021.  The talk is already recorded and posted, and we'll have an interactive conversation on Apr 27th.

I've discussed this topic here before...  The talk lays out how we use metadata to identify microcontent sections in topics, and use on-demand transforms to exploit all that and display DITA single-source in the product GUI.  I'd love to see y'all there!

CIDM invites you to be a part of innovating the future as we announce ConVEx 2021 – a virtual experience for Content Developers: April 26-28, 2021. ConVEx is an immersive experience, available everywhere with sessions in every time zone. Visit: https://convex.infomanagementcenter.com for details.

cud

Bill Burns

Hey, Chris.

Sounds like a great topic. Looking forward to seeing it.
  --
Bill Burns
512-646-2100

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 8:40 AM despopoulos_chriss via groups.io <despopoulos_chriss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all...

Tooting My Own Horn department:
I'm presenting "DITA Topics to Microcontent: Doubling Down on Reuse" at ConVEx 2021.  The talk is already recorded and posted, and we'll have an interactive conversation on Apr 27th.

I've discussed this topic here before...  The talk lays out how we use metadata to identify microcontent sections in topics, and use on-demand transforms to exploit all that and display DITA single-source in the product GUI.  I'd love to see y'all there!

CIDM invites you to be a part of innovating the future as we announce ConVEx 2021 – a virtual experience for Content Developers: April 26-28, 2021. ConVEx is an immersive experience, available everywhere with sessions in every time zone. Visit: https://convex.infomanagementcenter.com for details.

cud

Larry Kunz

Thanks for posting this, Chris. I just watched your ConVEx presentation and took a lot of good ideas from it. I appreciate your transparency -- both in sharing the details of your implementation, and in describing the pros and cons. Great job!

Larry Kunz