<term> element with @keyref attribute inserted within topic title, not visible in <toc> #XSLT

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Sharaubh,
Have you reviewed the topic title with a missing keyref in the stage1.xml file in the temp directory? It’s likely due to an empty value there. When we encounter that we’ll use the document() function on the @href to the topic and then apply-templates on the title element. We’ve also noticed that sometimes glossary references that start with that dita-ot processing instruction from preprocessing in the body of the element will do bad things, so you might want to review that as well.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Apr 16, 2021, at 1:00 AM, Shaurabh via groups.io <shaurabh.prakash-ext@...> wrote:

Thanks Julio. Tried this approach, but didn't workout. Please suggest any other solution to try if possible.

Thanks,
Shaurabh

Shaurabh

Thanks Julio. Tried this approach, but didn't workout. Please suggest any other solution to try if possible.

Thanks,
Shaurabh

Julio J Vazquez

Did you try conkeyref?

Julio J. Vazquez

Shaurabh

Hi Michael,

As suggested, i tried <ph> and <keyword>. I tried several approach given below. 1st and 2nd approach is not making any difference in resolving my issue. But with 3rd and 4th approach, even keyref in title in not working and same is also not rendering in toc. End result is same as initial issue.

1st Approach:
<title class="- topic/title ">History and <keyword keyref="conclusion_1"/> of story</title>

2nd Approach:
<title class="- topic/title ">History and <keyword keyref="conclusion_1"></keyword> of story</title>

3rd Approach:
<title class="- topic/title ">History and <ph keyref="conclusion_1"></ph> of story</title>

4th Approach:
<title class="- topic/title ">History and <ph keyref="conclusion_1"/> of story</title>

Thanks,
Shaurabh

Michael H.

Try using <ph> or <keyword> instead of <term>.

Shaurabh

I have a requirement where I need to include few @keyrefs for terms within <toc> for which i have added <title class="- topic/title ">History and <term keyref="conclusion_1"/> of story</title> in topic title. This <term> element along with keyref is visible in output file in topic title. But same is not rendered in Table of Content section. Please see below example for reference. Please suggest any solution or workaround for this issue. I am using DITA-OT 3.5.4 version.
Thanks in advance.

Topic title in output file:(word in Italics is @keyref for term)

1.1 History and conclusion of story

Table of Content in output file:(term with keyref is not visible in table of content)

Contents
1 About this document . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2
1.1 History and of story. . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2

Thanks,
Shaurabh