[ann] Version 1.1.0 of the Oxygen DITA Prolog Updater add-on is now available! #Oxygen
We are excited to announce that version 1.1.0 of the Oxygen DITA Prolog Updater add-on is now available in the Oxygen XML default add-on repository!
Version 1.1.0 of the Oxygen DITA Prolog Updater add-on comes with these useful new improvements:
* The possibility to customize the value of the type attribute for the author element that is inserted to allow you to specify the primary (creator) author.
* A new option was added that lets you customize the value of the type attribute for the author element that is inserted to allow you to specify an additional author (contributor).
* The process was improved so that an additional author (contributor) cannot be added if they are already specified as the primary (creator) author.
* An issue where a warning message was reported even though prolog updating was disabled has been fixed.
To install the add-on, follow these instructions:
1. In Oxygen, go to Help->Install new add-ons to open an add-on selection dialog box.
2. Enter or paste https://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Addons/default/updateSite.xml in the Show add-ons from field.
3. Select the DITA Prolog Updater add-on and click Next.
4. Read the end-user license agreement. Then select the I accept all terms of the end-user license agreement option and click Finish.
5. Restart the application.
For more information, see the details for the Oxygen DITA Prolog Updater add-on on GitHub:
We hope you will find this add-on useful and, as always, your feedback is welcomed!
Oxygen XML Editor