[ann][webinar] Working with DITA in Oxygen - Advanced Profiling and Reuse Strategies (3 February) #Oxygen
If becoming advanced in profiling and reusing DITA content is one of this year’s resolutions, then you're in luck!
Next Wednesday (February 3), make time for the third installment of the “Working with DITA in Oxygen” webinar series. In this live event titled “Advanced Profiling and Reuse Strategies”, Sorin Carbunaru (software developer at Syncro Soft) returns to help you achieve mastery in more advanced DITA concepts, such as:
* Conref ranges – easily create content references to ranges of adjacent (sibling) elements.
* Conref push - an alternate way of creating content references by injecting element values from the source element into a topic where it is to be re-used.
* Subject scheme maps - create custom controlled values and manage metadata attribute values for an organization or a project without having to write a DITA specialization.
* Profiling attribute groups - used to support situations where an attribute applies to multiple specialized subcategories.
* Key scopes - specify different sets of key definitions for different map branches.
* Branch filtering - set filtering conditions for specific branches of a map.
This is a free event and you can register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2021-3.html
Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming events: https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html
Oxygen XML Editor