#DITA-OT Saxon PE #DITA-OT

msbalaji@...

Hi All,
We are using DITA-OT 3.5.4. We have multiple plugins extended from pdf and xhtml plugins.

We want to use Saxon PE instead of Saxon HE. Has anyone tried this? Please share the steps to achieve this.

Thanks,
Balaji. M

Toshihiko Makita

Hi Balaji,

One of our client is currently using Saxon-PE 9-9-1-7J with DITA-OT 3.4.1 on their publishing server without no problem.

Do you have any problem using Saxon-PE on your environment?

/*----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Toshihiko Makita
 Development Group. Antenna House, Inc. Ina Branch
 Web site:
 http://www.antenna.co.jp/
 http://www.antennahouse.com/

msbalaji@...

Hi Toshihiko Makita,

Yes,

#1. I updated classpath in dita.bat. Not success, not able to find/load the license file.

Are you able to succeed? without removing <pipeline> for existing plugin?

Thanks,
Balaji. M