Topics

Help customising PDF plugin for displaying related information #DITA-OT

chichak1995@...

Hi Dragomir,

I think that you need to edit rel-links.xsl file. There is a template that matches linklist, maybe it is located there.

Good luck
oJun,

Ozana Dragomir

Hi all,

I need some help customizing the DITA-OT PDF plugin (currently using DITA-OT 3.4.1).

We use reltables with different types of entries for the destination, for example:
  • cross-refences to other topics within the same book
<topicref keyref="key_A"/>

  • reference to topics which may or may not be within the same book:
<topicref keyref="key_B" scope="peer">
  <topicmeta>
   </topicmeta>
</topicref>

  • static references to other documents:
<topicref>
    <topicmeta>
    </topicmeta>
</topicref>

The cross-references to topics within the same book will be grouped under a "Related Topics" heading. The other ones will be grouped under a "Related Information" heading.

I would like in each case to display the related info as a bulleted list. For example:

Related Topics:
  • Introduction
  • Configuring Stuff
  • More about stuff
Related Information:
  • For details about this, see ABC Core User Guide
  • BLABLA Reference Manual

What I am getting at the moment is this:

Related Topics:
Introduction
Configuring Stuff
More about stuff
Related Information:
For details about this, see ABC Core User Guide
BLABLA Reference Manual

I can "hack" the one using <linktext> to add a bullet in the beginning, but that's as far as I got.

I've been looking at links.xsl in the PDF plugin (we have already customised some of the templates in links.xsl) but I can't figure out which template is the one I need to edit and how.

Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks a lot,
Ozana