Topics

#DITA-OT #DITA-OT

Ozana Dragomir

Hi all,

We have a custom DITA-OT plugin based on the pdf2 plugin. Some attribute sets change the default colour, for example a section title will use grey font.

We want to flag some content in documents by changing the font colour. It mostly works, except for elements where the colour has been explicitly set in the attribute set.
For example, when flagging a whole topic that contains sections, everything inside the topic will be green except for the section titles, which will stay grey.

Is there something I can easily change in the DITA-OT so that the flagging colour takes priority over the colour defined in the attribute set? I'm not that good with xsl, so any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks ^-^

Ozana