Ann: Webinar - Discover the new features in Oxygen XML Editor 22.0 #Oxygen
We are excited to announce the What's New in Oxygen 22.0 webinar on April 29, 2020.
During the webinar, Steven Higgs will explore some of the most requested and significant features that were added in Version 22.0 of the Oxygen XML suite of products. The subjects that will be discussed include:
· New features and improvements for DITA authors.
· New possibilities for DITA Publishing, particular for CSS-based PDF output.
· The benefits of the newly added support for the DITA-OT Project configuration file.
· The most significant improvements added in Web Author and Content Fusion.
· A glimpse of various updates for JSON, HTML, and Markdown users.
You can register for free at https://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2020/webinar_what_is_new_in_Oxygen_22.html
This webinar will be recorded and made available on our website a few days following the event.
Please join us to discover some of the most exciting features and improvements in Oxygen 22.0!
Oxygen XML Editor
Thanks Radu! I shared this with my team.