Topics

Relationship tables in 3.4.1 #DITA-OT #reltable

Briggs, John

What is going on with reltable processing in 3.4.1? I am trying to migrate from version 2.3.3 and it seems that processing of the relationship tables have be removed.

for the 3.4.1 user guide "Note that links generated from a <reltable> in a DITA map will have the role attribute set to "friend". " but when I look at the files in the temp folder, not a single topic has role="friend".

Also what is the difference in using args.rellinks="none" from args.rellinks="nofamily"? I cannot see any differences.

John

Jarno Elovirta

See https://www.dita-ot.org/dev/parameters/parameters-base.html#base__args.rellinks

The args.rellinks parameter changes which related links are output. Where the related links come from, reltables or related-links, is not taken into consideration.