Topics

I configure PDF plugin to set display properties #DITA-OT #PDF

Zoë Lawson

Is there a way to configure the PDF plugin to set PDF display properties, such as the zoom level?

Zoë Lawson

Radu Coravu

Hi Zoë,

I do not know any setting in Apache Fop to control the initial zoom level, Antenna House seems to have such an extension:

https://www.data2type.de/xml-xslt-xslfo/xsl-fo/xslfo-referenz/antenna-house/elements/document-info/

<axf:document-info name="openaction" value="#zoom=200"/>

On 3/30/20 3:58 PM, Zoë Lawson wrote:
Is there a way to configure the PDF plugin to set PDF display properties, such as the zoom level?

Zoë Lawson

Roger Sheen

On Monday, 2020-03-30, at 14:58 CEST, Zoë Lawson wrote:

Is there a way to configure the PDF plugin to set PDF display properties,
such as the zoom level?

Hi Zoë,

This depends on the rendering engine you use to transform the XSL-FO file to PDF.

Like Radu, I’m not aware of any way to do this with Apache FOP.

Here are the corresponding options for RenderX XEP (which include initial zoom value):
http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#PDF_Files

To set document information, see:
http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#Extensions

Hope that helps,