Topics

[Ann] - Webinar: "Using DITA for Small Technical Documentation Teams" #webinar

Radu Coravu

Hi everyone,

I'm presenting a free webinar this Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm ET.

The webinar is named "Using DITA for Small Technical Documentation Teams", it is hosted by CIDM and you are welcome to join if you want:

https://www.infomanagementcenter.com/product/dita-for-small-teams/

In the webinar I will show how GitHub and Oxygen XML Author can be used to collaborate on a DITA technical documentation project.

A detailed outline of what I will be presenting can be found on the Oxygen XML Blog:

https://blog.oxygenxml.com/topics/dita_for_small_teams.html

despopoulos_chriss

Looking forward to it Radu...  We are indeed a small team using GIT and oXygen.  The combination works very well, and even as a small team we get a fantastic ROI on our process.  That said, I'm sue there is plenty to learn!

Thanks!          cud

Chris Papademetrious

Agreed, this sounds great! We're also migrating to Git and Oxygen/DITA, and this is very timely.

 - Chris