Topics

Life in these coronavirus times #admin

Kristen James Eberlein

I hope you are all doing well. I want to urge everyone to follow the recommendations of public health authorities. For many of us, that means working from home and social distancing.

If we follow these recommendations, we have a better chance of slowing the spread of the virus, so that our hospitals are not taxed beyond their limits.

This can be hard, specially for extroverts who live alone and suddenly are bereft of social interactions.

If you have time and bandwidth, post about DITA issues. At this time, however, NO issues are off-topic on our list for the DITA community.

Be safe, be well.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor