Topics

examples of hazard-statements? #hazard-statements

jason@...

Hello . . . I work for a company that manufactures industrial equipment. The tech docs team that I'm a part of is starting to rewrite safety/warning messages in our documentation to be ANSI-compliant. While we're at it, we'd like to write these in such a way that they are DITA-ready (even though our conversion to DITA is still some time away...)

So, I wanted to ask if anyone on this list might be willing to share or point us to 1 or 2 examples of DITA-structured hazard statements?

Ideally, the examples would be equipment-related, and would show the DITA markup and the final output/formatting. But anything you might be able to share would be great, and much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

--
jason nichols