Topics

Consultants for updating PDF plug-ins #DITA-OT #PDF #consulting

Elizabeth Gschwind (FICO)

Wondering if there are any good consultants people could recommend to help us port our extensive customizations for PDF output - from DITA-OT version 1.5.2 to 2.5.4?  Email me if interested in getting more info and providing an estimate - thanks.

nmcdonagh

Elizabeth

I have worked with Mark Novembrino (Number 9 Solutions) he is also very good at TridionDocs (mnovembrion9@...)

We have also worked with a group in Ukraine that are very efficient and very reasonable, they are call Intelliarts, I can introduce if interested. 

Noel McDonagh

On Thursday, March 5, 2020, 12:33:07 PM EST, Elizabeth Gschwind <elizabethgschwind@...> wrote:

Wondering if there are any good consultants people could recommend to help us port our extensive customizations for PDF output - from DITA-OT version 1.5.2 to 2.5.4?  Email me if interested in getting more info and providing an estimate - thanks.

I worked (somewhat indirectly) with Mark Novembrino for several years when I was at Brocade (Now Broadcom).
He was a superb resource and a very good person to work with.
He was instrumental in our transition from FrameMaker to DITA (XMetaL+SDL).
Grant Hogarth 
Technical Writer, Services Tools team
Workiva Inc. 
1700 Platte St, Suite 200, Denver, Colorado 80202 
Mobile: 1-801-815-8353 

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 2:13 PM nmcdonagh via Groups.Io <nmcdonagh=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Elizabeth

I have worked with Mark Novembrino (Number 9 Solutions) he is also very good at TridionDocs (mnovembrion9@...)

We have also worked with a group in Ukraine that are very efficient and very reasonable, they are call Intelliarts, I can introduce if interested. 

Noel McDonagh

On Thursday, March 5, 2020, 12:33:07 PM EST, Elizabeth Gschwind <elizabethgschwind@...> wrote: