Topics

Recommendations for content delivery platform #content-delivery

etudsbery

Hi there,

Our company is currently looking at content delivery platforms (CDP) based on DITA  that we can integrate with Salesforce.

We have seen demos from Fluidtopics, Zoomin, Bluestream and easyDITA. Has anyone had any experience with these products either as CCMS or content delivery platform? Or perhaps you know of another CDP based on DITA?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,

Ed Tudsbery
Team Leader

E etudsbery@...

P +33 (0)1 41 29 36 51

Immeuble Ampère, 8, rue Eugène et Armand Peugeot, 92 500 – Rueil Malmaison, France

If you wish to view the CPA Global group email disclaimer, please click here

Don Bridges

Ed,

FluidTopics and Zoomin are CDPs, Bluestream is a CCMS and CDP, and easyDITA is a CCMS.  All are viable tools and each may be a good fit depending on your situation and use cases.  There are other options in both the CDP and CCMS arenas.

Maybe you can share your Business Case for this investment?

Don Bridges
JANA

On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:44 AM, etudsbery <etudsbery@...> wrote:

Hi there,

Our company is currently looking at content delivery platforms (CDP) based on DITA  that we can integrate with Salesforce.

We have seen demos from Fluidtopics, Zoomin, Bluestream and easyDITA. Has anyone had any experience with these products either as CCMS or content delivery platform? Or perhaps you know of another CDP based on DITA?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,

Ed Tudsbery
Team Leader

E etudsbery@...

P +33 (0)1 41 29 36 51

Immeuble Ampère, 8, rue Eugène et Armand Peugeot, 92 500 – Rueil Malmaison, France

If you wish to view the CPA Global group email disclaimer, please click here

nmcdonagh

Don

I have looked at all of these systems and actually settled on Zoomin when we had the need for a content delivery platform. We found them to be flexible and easy to use and implement and since our implementation their integration with Salesforce brings many more benefits. If you need specifics, feel free to reach out direct.

etudsbery

Hi Jana,

easyDITA do now have a CDP. They’ve realized this was a missing piece in their offering so they have created one.

Our business case runs to about 20 pages but it is basically about joining up different content silos within the company, improving customer self-service (very low in our company), support, and customer satisfaction as measured by NPS scores. We already have Salesforce community and lightning so we need something that can be integrated with these solutions.