Topics

Fw: DITA-OT compile error #DITA-OT

scott ashmead

Hi users!

I'm attempting to use DITA-OT using this command:

dita -input Renewal_Change_Form_MC.dita
-format dita
-output props\
-args.filter=RCF.ditaval

I'm getting this error:
Error: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

There's aproximately 12,000 lines of code in the XSLT transform. Any suggestions for identifying where the compile error is? Oxygen doesn't identify anything in the XSLT as being problematic.

Is this perhaps a compiler version problem?

Thank you,
Scott Ashmead

Radu Coravu

Hi Scott,

Maybe you can also pass the "-v" flag to the "dita" command to see some more console output before the failure, it may include information about what XSLT stylesheet was last processed.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 2/4/2020 11:51 PM, scott ashmead via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi users!
I'm attempting to use DITA-OT using this command:
dita -input Renewal_Change_Form_MC.dita
-format dita
-output props\
-args.filter=RCF.ditaval
I'm getting this error:
Error: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.
There's aproximately 12,000 lines of code in the XSLT transform. Any suggestions for identifying where the compile error is? Oxygen doesn't identify anything in the XSLT as being problematic.
Is this perhaps a compiler version problem?
Thank you,
Scott Ashmead

scott ashmead

-v identified the problem. Thank you!