Topics

DITA O-T HTML5 Transform #DITA-OT #HTML

Kevin Quinn

Hi,

I am experimenting around with the HTML5 transform but I am unable to get a index.html generated. I get the toc successfully however no index.html.

I am thinking and hopefully someone can clarify as my source is a bookmap I will not get the generated index.html. If my source is a ditamap it would work OK – is that correct ?

Guess I could manually create an index.html that reflect the contents and copy that in the correct folder as part of running the ANT target.

Kevin

RGB Dark Blue Med (email sig)

Kevin Quinn

Principal Technical Writer

OWM Business Unit

Email: kevin.quinn@...

Phone: +44 7980797505

“Here’s what we do …”

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.

Mica Semrick

Hey Kevin,

You don't get an index.HTML with the default HTML5 transform. For the topic you want to be the index.HTML file, use a copy-to="index" attribute on the topicref.

-m