Topics

Icon padding AH vs FOP #PDF

Nicholas Mucks

Hi!

Our topic.fo file for a custom pdf2 output renders fine in FOP for note label images in bullets. However, for some reason Antenna House adds something like 6pts of padding above the note label images.

The xsl-fo syntax in the topic.fo is the same for both and we cannot find where Antenna House (or maybe FOP is ignoring) the additional padding.

Any suggestions??

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

Toshihiko Makita

Hi Nicholas,

The xsl-fo syntax in the topic.fo is the same for both and we cannot find where Antenna House (or maybe FOP is ignoring) the additional padding.

Could your send me your XSL-FO file fragments or minimum example directly to me?
I will fined the time and investigate it.

 Toshihiko Makita
 Development Group. Antenna House, Inc. Ina Branch
 E-Mail tmakita@...
 Web site:
 http://www.antenna.co.jp/
 http://www.antennahouse.com/