Topics

Template for DITA O-T HTML output #DITA-OT #HTML

Kevin Quinn

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the template for the HTML that comes with the bundled DITA O-T help. I like the clean output and would like to re-use it as a template with some tweaks.

Kevin

RGB Dark Blue Med (email sig)

Kevin Quinn

Principal Technical Writer

OWM Business Unit

Email: kevin.quinn@...

Phone: +44 7980797505

“Here’s what we do …”

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.

Roger Sheen

On Monday, 2020-01-27, at 10:09 CET, Kevin Quinn wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the template for the HTML that comes with the bundled DITA O-T help. I like the clean output and would like to re-use it as a template with some tweaks.

Hi Kevin,

You’ll find instructions for this use case in the DITA-OT documentation under
https://www.dita-ot.org/dev/topics/html-customization-css.html.

Everything you need is bundled in the default distribution package.

Hope that helps,

Roger

--

http://www.dita-ot.org/dev/ · DITA Open Toolkit Documentation

Kevin Quinn

Cheers,

I have been trying to migrate from DITA 1.5.2 with heavily customized plugins to the latest version. Things have moved on in 10 years but making slow progress hopefully ensuring next migrations are simpler.

Regards,

Kevin