Topics

reltable loses navtitle when collection-type="family" is added #reltable

Ron Wheeler

I am using DITA to document the plans for condominiums in a condo association.

Many units have the same plan. The relatble links the plan to the condos bult with the plan and links each condo unit to the appropriate plan.

My original reltable without collection-type="family" worked in the sense that plans had a list of condos built using that plan and each condo had a link to the plan.
The headings came out on the PDF and were in the correct language.
The problem that I was trying to address was that each condo had its own navtitle on the plan which looked a bit silly and took a lot of space.

Adding collection-type="family" did get rid of the extra headings but now I have a "Related Concepts" title on the condo page that lists similar condos using the same plan.
The "Condominiums built with this plan" or "Copropriétés construite avec ce plan" on the condo page is replaced by English text "Related Concepts" which is a NO-NO in Quebec.

The "Condominiums built with this plan" or "Copropriétés construite avec ce plan" does appear on the Plan page once per plan rather than once per address which is great.

It looks like a bug where the navtitle is replaced on one side of the relation.

Can I add something to get my navtitle back or eliminate the list of similar condos on the condo unit page(suppress one side of the relationship)?

<reltable>
        <relheader>
             <relcolspec type="topic">
              <topichead>
                <topicmeta>
                  <navtitle audience="en">Condominiums built with this plan</navtitle>
                  <navtitle audience="fr">Copropriétés construite avec ce plan</navtitle>
                </topicmeta>
              </topichead>
            </relcolspec>
                <relcolspec type="topic">
              <topichead>
                <topicmeta>
                  <navtitle audience="en">Plan for this condominium</navtitle>
                  <navtitle audience="fr">Plan pour cette copropriété</navtitle>
                </topicmeta>
              </topichead>
            </relcolspec>
        </relheader>
        <relrow>
            <relcell collection-type="family">
            <topicref keyref="1_14588Aumais"/><topicref keyref="3_14588Aumais"/><topicref keyref="1_14628Aumais"/><topicref keyref="3_14628Aumais" />
            </relcell>
            <relcell><topicref keyref="leftodd12"/></relcell>
        </relrow>