Topics

DITAv2-0 suggestions #DITAv2-0

Ozana Dragomir

Hi,

It's probably too late now for any new suggestions to be taken into account for the next DITA version, but lately I've ran into some limitations that are bothering me:

- <dl> is not allowed in a "pure" reference topic, unless wrapped in a section; our definition lists are styled like parameter lists (not tables) and we want to keep them like that and they are also reference topics

Is there a page somewhere on the Internet where we can register feature requests for DITA?

Thank you

Best regards,
Ozana

Kristen James Eberlein

Here are the mechanisms for providing feedback to DITA Technical Committee (TC):

When e-mail comes through either channel, I review it and (in most cases) add it the agenda for a forthcoming TC meeting.