Subject: Deadline Extended to 12/15 - Call for Speakers
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 14:45:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Lisa Lambert <lisa.lambert@...>
To: kris@...

Deadline to Submit is extended to: Sunday, December 15, 2019

This time of year is super busy! Is it the same for you?  We thought so... That's why we have decided to put a little sand back into the hourglass and offer a few additional days to submit your presentation ideas for both conferences:

Journeys Conference - Call for Speakers

DITA North America - Call for Speakers

We hope this lightens your load a bit!

Another important note:  These two conferences will be co-located in Phoenix, Arizona on April 27-29, 2020, sharing a keynote presentation and exhibit hall, but offering separate breakout sessions.

Visit the websites above to submit your presentation right away!
NEW DEADLINE: December 15, 2019

CIDM and Comtech Services, 303-232-7586, 710 Kipling Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80215