Topics

DITA 2.0 proposals #DITAv2-0

Kristen James Eberlein

Attached is an updated PDF of approved DITA 2.0 proposals.

I'm glad that Groups.io handles attachments more gracefully that Yahoo! did.

Thomas Rathkamp

Thanks Kristen. Looking forward to reading

On Nov 30, 2019, at 7:37 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

´╗┐Attached is an updated PDF of approved DITA 2.0 proposals.

I'm glad that Groups.io handles attachments more gracefully that Yahoo! did.

<DITA-2.0-proposals.pdf>

Prof. Sissi Closs

Dear Kris,
Thank you very much
Sissi

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Attached is an updated PDF of approved DITA 2.0 proposals.

I'm glad that Groups.io handles attachments more gracefully that Yahoo! did.

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting www.eberleinconsulting.com

And the last update for 2019. This PDF now includes the following fully approved proposals:

  • Issue #29: Bookmap updates
  • Issues#217: Remove @domains attribute