Topics

dita-users successfully transferred to Groups.io #admin

Kristen James Eberlein

I just got the formal notice from Groups.io. Hopefully every active (non-bouncing) subscriber to the list will have gotten an e-mail.

It looks as if the most recent messages (between 12 October 2019 and today) were not transferred.

Please stop posting to the old address (dita-users@...) and begin posting to dita-users@groups.io.

Tonia

Thanks for doing this. Have a great weekend.

On Nov 9, 2019, at 2:42 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

I just got the formal notice from Groups.io. Hopefully every active (non-bouncing) subscriber to the list will have gotten an e-mail.

It looks as if the most recent messages (between 12 October 2019 and today) were not transferred.

Please stop posting to the old address (dita-users@...) and begin posting to dita-users@groups.io.

Hi Kris,

Is there someone at groups.io we can contact about getting the missing messages included?

Also, I recall that groups.io is not free (the conversion or annual or both?). I'd be happy to donate to help defray costs. This group has been incredibly helpful to my own work and I'd be happy to support it in return.

 - Chris