Re: dita and Epic 5

Robin Cover <robin@...>

You can find a set of files that patch this and some other subtle bugs...
Let me know if you have trouble accessing these files--the OASIS
access policies may require a login. I'll try to upload a more
current set into the files area of this list shortly.
Meantime, here are two accessible URLs:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6749/OASIS-DITAsubmission-01.zip
http://xml.coverpages.org/OASIS-DITAsubmission-01-6749.zip

- robin

Robin Cover
XML Cover Pages
WWW: http://xml.coverpages.org
ISOGEN: rcover@innodata-isogen.com
OASIS: robin.cover@oasis-open.org

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Don R. Day wrote:

"imknewby" <inewby@pglaf.org> wrote on 06/14/2004 07:15:47 PM:

I'm getting compilation errors when trying to create a new doc type in
EPIC.

Here's one of the errors:

Dtgen.exe Parser Error:
While parsing file C:&#92;dita&#92;dita13&#92;dtd&#92;topic.dtd:
The varname model token has been used ambiguously within the model of
filepath.
The parser must be able to choose a model token without look-ahead
You have run into a content model bug in the dita13 DTDs that I did
not catch when I tested them initially, Ilana. You can find a set of
files that patch this and some other subtle bugs in the zip file in
this post: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200405/msg00026.html

Let me know if you have trouble accessing these files--the OASIS
access policies may require a login. I'll try to upload a more
current set into the files area of this list shortly.

Don Day
IBM Lead DITA Architect

Yahoo! Groups Links