Re: Displaying links between DITA topics as a diagram

Radu Coravu

Hi Chris,

With pleasure, indeed creating the small JSON data part of the file is quite easy, VisJs has lots of settings which can be switched as well but I have not played much with them.

On 9/2/21 22:23, Chris Papademetrious wrote:

Hi Radu,

This visualization is pretty cool! I appreciate the example graph so we could easily see what is produced without running all the steps.

Our books have cross-deliverable links using peer maps (<mapref scope="peer">) with keyscopes. I have considered writing a script to extract a similar graph for book-to-book references, so we can see how our books - and thus our products - tend to reference each other. Your example gives me a great example of how the visualization part could work. I was originally going to create a static drawing using GraphViz, but I like this interactive VisJS approach better.

Thank you for sharing this!