Re: Word2Dita?

ekimber@contrext.com

I concur--if you have easy access to Stilo it might be the fastest route to DITA from your Word doc.

´╗┐On 6/10/21, 7:49 PM, "teamwis" <main@dita-users.groups.io on behalf of dfanster@gmail.com> wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, you might want to have Stilo
International do the work for you because Ixiasoft has acquired Stilo
early on, your company should have no problem using Stilo to do the
conversion, depending on your budgets. Go to
https://www.stilo.com/migrate-dita/ for more info.

Cheers
Ray

--