Re: Anyone Using Elasticsearch to Index DITA Content?

Toshihiko Makita

I have experienced to develop DITA full test search pilot project last year via AWS Elasticsearch before the conflict between AWS and elastic.co.
This search is integrated into the DITA to HTML (or .php) publishing result. Following are several things I have done:
It was very exciting experience because I must learn about AWS operations and develop PHP and JavaScript (TypeScript) programs which I haven't ever knew.
Unfortunately it is still pilot project. However it will be integrated into user Web publishing system in the feature.

--
 Toshihiko Makita