Von: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Nancy Roberts
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021 23:37
An: main@dita-users.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [dita-users] Word2Dita?

Thanks! All we really need is DITA content that is clean enough for a reasonable import into Ixiasoft. None of us know XSLT, but we don't mind doing a little cleanup once we're in Ixia. It's an 85-pager that's almost all tables. If Word2Dita can get us cleanish tables in DITA, we're good. I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer if we run into any bumps.

Best,
Nancy