Re: Word2Dita?

ekimber@contrext.com

If it's just one doc just contact me offline and I'll convert it for you.

Word2DITA does really well with tables except for one known issue related to a particular row and column spanning use case.

´╗┐On 6/9/21, 4:36 PM, "Nancy Roberts" <main@dita-users.groups.io on behalf of nanr93@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks! All we really need is DITA content that is clean enough for a reasonable import into Ixiasoft. None of us know XSLT, but we don't mind doing a little cleanup once we're in Ixia. It's an 85-pager that's almost all tables. If Word2Dita can get us cleanish tables in DITA, we're good. I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer if we run into any bumps.

Best,
Nancy