From: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marius Ciolacu
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 10:43 PM
To: main@dita-users.groups.io
Subject: Re: [dita-users] Copying an internal link for a new browser, using a right-click. Is it possible?

Hello,

Following your instructions we were unable to reproduce the problem on a WebHelp Responsive output neither in the latest version of Oxygen nor in older versions.

However, if you are reproducing the problem on an WebHelp Classic output, please note that support for this was deprecated few years ago, and removed completely in the latest version of Oxygen/WebHelp.

If you want further help with this please provide more details about your used WebHelp version directly to our support email address (support@...).

Best regards,

Marius

--