Re: SCORM output for DITA sources

MarkH

We use a highly customized WebHelp plugin to generate SCORM packages for our Moodle based training materials. Our training courses include Learning and Training specific elements such as learning overviews and quizzes. The plugin works very well, but it is a bit of a challenge to maintain and update. For instance, I am currently in the process of migrating from the version of the DITA-OT the plugin was originally developed in (1.8.4) to a newer version (3.5) so that we can take advantage of some of the improvements that have been made in the Open Toolkit.